What Information we Collect from Clients
How We Collect Information
The General Purposes for which we Use and Disclose the Information
How to Opt-Out of Certain Uses of the Information we Collect
How We Protect Your Information
“Personal Contact Information” means basic account and profile information entered by or on behalf of a client. This type of information is used to make contact and it includes the following type of information.
• First and Last name (middle initial and suffix, if applicable);
• Home or Mobile Telephone Number
• E-mail Address;
• Current US Mail Address
• Credit Report Information
As a client of Paragon, the Company may also collect the following information (in addition to basic contact information). This information is collected in order to carry out Paragon’s legitimate business objectives.
• Social Security Numbers
• Credit or Debit Card Numbers, along with expiration date (if used as a form of payment)
• Drivers’ License Numbers, along with State of issue and address on license;
• Bank Account Numbers (if used as form of payment);
• Financial Account Numbers (for purposes of making disputes and interventions)
• Date of Birth
“Website Information” means information collected when individuals browse www.paragoncreditservices.com website, such as date and time of visit, pages viewed, time spent on the site, and websites visited before viewing the Paragon Credit Services site. This information cannot be traceable to any specific person.
What Information We Collect From Clients
When you visit www.creditstatusnow.com, (Client Site), you may provide us with three (3) different types of information: (a) personal contact information that you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis; (b) sensitive information; and (c) website use information collected on an aggregate basis by individuals browsing our website.
How We Collect Information
Personal Contact Information: We collect this information in order to contact you about your account or other relevant information from Paragon Credit Services.
Sensitive Information: This information is only used for legitimate business purposes and is only shared with third parties to the extent necessary to fulfill those purposes. Sensitive information is encrypted before it is shared with any third party.
• www.paragoncreditservices.com: When you browse this site, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse this site — not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using. You may also elect to submit your personal information on this site; at your discretion.
• www.creditstatusnow.com: You only can access this site if you are a client of Paragon Credit Services. In order to use this site and protect and secure the privacy and confidentiality of its clients, Paragon needs to track usage by client account number. Therefore, your use of the site constitutes consent to collection and storage of personally identifying information.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
In some of our emails to you, Paragon uses a “click-through URL.” When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our web server before arriving at the web site that is your destination. We track “click-throughs” to help Paragon determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications.
The General Purposes for Which We Use and Disclose Information
How Paragon Uses the Information
Personal Contact Information: This type of information is used to correspond with Paragon Credit Services and is not shared unless the client has given permission in the Paragon Credit Services engagement agreement or doing so is necessary to provide the client needed services requested by the client and fulfill Paragon’s legitimate business purposes.
Sensitive Information: Sensitive information is used by Paragon to provide enrolled clients with the services requested.